Are you madly in love with all things social? We’re on the hunt for an energetic and talented Social Media Manager to join our team. We’re looking for someone who enjoys engaging with the community, loves coming up with creative content, and has a passion for staying ahead of the curve in the constantly evolving social landscape. You should be ready to contribute exciting, innovative ideas to our social and content strategy, yet also execute quickly and independently on the day-to-day details of posting, monitoring and engaging with followers.
We’re a full-service digital agency working on national clients, so you must live and breathe digital. We’re looking for someone who will dive right in and thrive in our fast-paced, collaborative and flexible work environment (split between office & home). You should be eager to learn and demonstrate great judgment and people skills.
- Creating, scheduling and publishing content
- Creating and executing social and content strategy
- Ensuring content is on brand, both in strategy and voice
- Social community listening, monitoring and engagement
- Managing user-generated content (UGC)
- Blogger and influencer search and outreach
- Managing blogger relationships, contracts and deadlines
- Planning, buying and optimizing paid social advertising
- Social contest ideation and execution
- Social media and blog analytics
- Institutionalizing social media best practices
- Writing social and blog content as needed
- Participating in client presentations
You should have:
- 2+ years professional social media experience
- A solid track record in the agency world
- Work samples that show branded social media experience
- Writing experience a plus
You should be:
- A quick worker — social is fast-paced, and we need you to be, too.
- Fluent in the unique attributes, functionality and limitations of all current and relevant social channels.
- Able to understand and articulate brand social voice, strategy, goals and KPIs.
- Aware of and able to articulate trends and changes in social media.
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with a variety of stakeholders: team members, clients, customer service reps, bloggers and influencers.
- A strategic and innovative thinker.
- Self-motivated, taking initiative and completing projects with little to no prompting.
- An active participant who not only takes direction but adds value and can run with a project.
- Organized and able to juggle multiple clients and projects under deadline pressure.
- Appreciative of constructive criticism, asking for feedback to continually refine your skills.
- Actively living digitally: using mobile and social and researching trends, competitors, etc.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who’s willing to jump in on projects even outside your typical job duties.
- An individual who thrives in a straightforward, no-BS culture.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send your resume and work samples to [email protected].